Terms and Conditions
South Sea Cruises
- All prices are in Fijian Dollars per person and include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (Value Added Tax, Service Turnover Tax, Environment & Climate Adaptation Levy).
- South Sea Cruises reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
- All specials and promotional offers will have their own terms and conditions, these override any of the terms included here.
- All inclusions are as indicated in the brochure and websites at time of travel. If not stated as included then item/s are at customers own cost.
- Child fares are for children aged between the ages of 5 to 15 inclusive and infants under 5 are complimentary but must be advised at time of booking.
- Exceptions – the minimum age for children on South Sea Sailing, Ultimate Encounter and Manta Ray Experience is 5 years old, on Seaspray Day Adventure it is 10 years old. With the exception of South Sea Island, infant meals are not included on Day Cruises and are payable direct to the resort.
- Malamala Beach Club prices are per person and applicable for all customers aged 3+ years. Infants 2 years and under are complimentary.
- Family Passes where shown include 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- Complimentary Coach transfers are provided for selected day trips from most Nadi, Wailoaloa, Port Denarau & Coral Coast hotels/resorts. Please check with your Hotel Tour Desk to see if a pick up is applicable from your hotel/resort and the coach departure time.
- Missed coach connections will necessitate customers to make their own arrangements at their own cost to join Day Cruises.
- All courtesy coach transfers must be pre-booked.
- Credit card payments A 3% administration fee applies (non-refundable) for all credit card and debit card transactions.
- All bookings not made locally must be reconfirmed with our Port Denarau offce the day before departure +679 675 0500.
Right to cancel or change operations
- If weather and sea conditions become unfavourable South Sea Cruises reserves the right to offoad customers to another South Sea Cruises vessel for their comfort and safety opposed to completing the day aboard the scheduled service.
- All cruises are subject to sea and weather conditions particularly in the interest of passenger safety.
- At times of high occupancy Island Resorts reserve the right to close out Day Cruise passengers.
- Should adverse conditions prevent operation, our liability is limited to offering an alternative cruise or appropriate refund no greater than the fare paid. The client is responsible for their own additional accommodation costs. South Sea Cruises is not responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at airline check-in counter what ever the cause.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings. South Sea Cruises shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company. This disclaimer applies irrespective of cause.
- South Sea Cruises shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities on South Sea Island or other company property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
- Where another company or persons operate the service such as shore transfers and diving South Sea Cruises is acting only as a Sales Agent. Responsibility and liability for the operation lies with that operator.
- Ultimate Encounter: Snorkel with sharks As Sharks are wild animals, we cannot guarantee sightings however we have a 95% success rate of sighting sharks. In the event that you don’t see any sharks, we are happy for you to return for a complimentary “Ultimate Encounter - Snorkel with Sharks” within 3 days of your original cruise.
- Age and medical restrictions apply to diving activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed.
- Divers cannot fly for 24 hours after diving and the company accepts no liability for medical conditions experienced as a result of flying after diving. All diving is operated by Crystal Blue Reef Safari Ltd and booking to dive with them deems acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on their website www.reefsafari.com.
Amendments and Cancellations
- No amendment fees apply to amend to another South Sea Cruises day trip or an alternative date, however, if the trip is subsequently cancelled irrespective of whether travel is outside of the 24-hour travel date, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
- We will not regard a booking as cancelled unless and until written notice is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from you or someone acting on your behalf. Any cancellation within 24 hours of the booking or no shows will be non-refundable.
- Cancellation within 24 hours or no show is non-refundable
Group bookings and Charters
- These Terms and Conditions DO NOT APPLY to group and charter travel.
- Separate booking conditions and payment terms will be provided with quotations and/or booking confirmations.
All Day Cruises referred to in this brochure are operated by South Sea Cruises Pte Limited. Any reference to any of the Day Cruises or to South Sea Cruises is in reference to South Sea Cruises Pte Limited.
Travel subject to our Conditions of Carriage.